Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Good Morning

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ea1vdc

    I didn't want or need anything, I don't have any important announcements, I was just passing through and wanted to say this to you.

    GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morn Ronnie!!!
    Thank You for the beautiful message, You have started my day off right!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You, That was my intention.

    Someday thats all it takes to start your day right is that unexpected greeting.

    Have a great day.

    R

  4. #4
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Its evening here already but I still enjoy your message my friend and it made me smile*VBS* Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hotcocoa


    This made me smile.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read that in the paper yesterday Rog!!! it cracked me up too!!! I also got a kick out of the Zits cartoon because it reminded me of my eldest son!!!

  7. #7
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, that's so cute and reminds me of my daughters, they do things like that a lot*lol

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep those little brown noser's always know how to sucker me!!! Thats ok I've learned to do it back to them ROTF!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we have a name for kids like that...suck-ups...LOL

    Have a great day.

  10. #10
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    suck-ups,eh? *LOL*,...that's what I'll call em next time they do me like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •